TUNAP 974 - Petrol Fuel Treatment
microflex® 974 Injector Direct Protection, Petrol
When used regularly, protects injectors from fuel-induced deposits and lowers fuel consumption and emissions to original factory levels. ROA 2 cleaning technology works directly on the injectors, reducing the risk of costly replacement.
ROA-Technology (Reactive Organic Amines Technology)
- Higher performance cleaning formula based on ROA2 technology.
- Deposits on injectors are released and cleaned away.
- Re-contamination is prevented.
- Excellent dissolution capabilities in all gasoline fuel mixtures.
- ROA2 Level 1: The cleaning performance is strong enough to remove dirt that builds up over the course of up to 10,000 miles (or the time between inspections).
- Protects against fuel-induced deposits.
- The fuel becomes activated and acts directly on the injector.
- Lowers fuel consumption and emissions caused by fuel-induced contamination back to original factory levels.
- Suitable for consumer use.
For all suction-pipe and direct-injection gasoline engines.
Protects against poor fuel quality.
For regular protection after the use of Injector Direct Cleaner MF 979 or Injector Intensive Cleaner MF 937.
Add to fuel tank during yearly inspection. Use the included filling nozzle.
MF 974 for up to 80 litres of fuel.
Call our parts team for more details on 01926 496236
Made by TUNAP Limited approved by Fiat Group Automobiles UK Ltd.
Supplied as image shown 200ml
U.K p&p only